Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fall & Pumpkin Challenges Card

 


I designed this card for the following challenges: Shabby Tea Room, Totally Papercrafts, and Stampin for the Weekend, all of which wanted a fall card or one with pumpkins. I used my new fall embossing folder from Sizzix and simply cut out the pumpkins and flowers from different colors and popped them up. Little sponging and I am done: simple but effective.

I am on my way to see my grandson and family for the weekend:) Hope you have a great one too!

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Debbie said...

This is so clever!!! Thanks for sharing your design with us this week in the Tea Room :)

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi there, wonderful autumnal card, thanks for joining us over at Totally Papercrafts this week, good luck! Heidi x

Clare said...

brilliant card, thanks for joining us this week at the Shabby Tea Room!

Sue said...

Hi ya
fabulous card, luv the embossed wheelbarrow, great deisgn, thank you for joining us ta Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

Joey said...

Hiya

fabulous card that embossing looks fantastic, thanks for joining us at tpc

Joey.xx

Mummylade said...

this is just gorgeous! Thank you so much for entering the SFTW challenge and good luck!