Friday, December 17, 2010

Repeat Impressions Sketch D1510


I used the sketch at Repeat Impressions this week to inspire me for this holiday card using the latest rented set of stamps I got from Raisin Boat. The background is two pieces of foil cardstock put together and embossed. I punched out the corners and added matching gems. I cut, embossed and sponged a Nestie label and then stamped the beautiful clock and sentiment inside. It IS almost Santa time- are you ready??

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sara said...

Beautiful Card! I love the foil paper! Happy Creating! Sara

Harriet Skelly said...

Wow the embossed foil cardstock is gorgeous! I love your take on the sketch too! Thanks for playing with the RI sketch challenge!

Lynette said...

What a pretty card! And no, I'm not ready for "Santa time" yet!! Thanks for taking the RI challenge.