Saturday, January 22, 2011

Tuesday Throwdown Valentine



Tuesday Throwdown challenged us to make Valentines and I had fun making this Valentine for kids. I paperpieced the bear and his heart on the inside of the card and punched a hole in the front so you can see him. I embossed the whole card again- it is just fun to have the embossing on the inside and back of the card as well as the front. I made a tag out of a Sizzix diecut and used stickers and a heart punch to say Happy (heart) day. CAS but fun for a child's Valentine.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Hello Karen, I found you trough Feline Playful and I am now following you ;) I missed the chance to join in the fun with the linky thing on time, but if you'd like to visit my blog too, I would be delighted! ;)

This is a lovely Valentine's card, I love the cute bear and the hearts are such a lovely touch!

Hugs
Joanna x