Sunday, February 20, 2011

Challenge up your Life and Stampavie Challenges


The challenges this week at Challenge up your Life and at Stampavie were to make monochromatic cards. I was playing with a new butterfly diecut I got (you will see more cards with it soon), and this was made with the opening mask the die made when cut out. I sponged with light blue to create the butterfly image and then stamped with a floral TAC stamp as well. I added blue gems and the "think spirng" sentiment which is how I am trying to feel with another major winter storm bearing down on us. I layered on navy blue and then on a lighter blue card for a fun monochromatic card.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Arts by Sara said...

I love this card! You did an awesome job! FYI - The Stamping Boutique is having a blog hop until 5pm EST today! Also I have blog candy up for grabs until Friday the 25th! Hope you can pop over! Happy Creating! Sara

Manuela said...

Absolutely fabulous! This style is great! Like it :)
Thanks for playing with us at Challenge up your life!