Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Help for the people of Joplin MO

I copied this from another blog and am passing onto you my blog readers....

with the devastation of the weather these past few days, i am posting a special request from jessica of FLOPPY LATTE DESIGNS...  she writes...

First off, this is something I do not usually do, but this is so close to my heart.  The terrible tornadoes that hit Joplin MO have caused extreme devastation!  My Significant other Mark has a member of his crew, Kevin Pond, who has family (an aunt and young nephew) missing in this massive destruction.  I have taken up his cause to send  money to the Red Cross in his name to help with search and rescue and provide the basic necessities to the ones affected by this terrible disaster.  I don't ask for donations ever, but I felt in my heart that this was one time when I should.  What I am doing is having a Disaster Relief Sale at Floppy Latte's Digital Designs.  All products are 25% off from now til June 29th.  And I have a coupon available for $5.00 off a $10.00 purchase or more.  Code: FLDBLOGGER  (all caps). During this sale, 100% of the proceeds will be donated to the Red Cross (with a full accounting sent out to all those that purchase during this sale) in the Name of Kevin Pond.  I will be accepting the responsibility for all paypal fees so that the full amount of the sale
will go to the Red Cross in Joplin. 

For those of you that do not wish to purchase a stamp or stamps to help this cause, I have included a donate button on my blog at Floppy Latte's DigitalDesigns .  Even a dollar will help when it is all added together.  I know many people are leary of donating on the internet and I completely understand.  If you don't want to donate here, please donate directly to the Red Cross!  It could have been any one of us!  Once all the donations and/or purchases have been made, the donation will be sent to the Red Cross with a message attached that is is from ALL of the Wonderful Customers of Floppy Latte's Digital Designs in the Name of Kevin Pond.  DONATE  If the link does not work, please go to my blog at http://www.floppylattesdigitaldesigns.blogspot.com/ to donate if you would like.  You may also click on the link above to donate as well. I do hope that you will find it in you heart to donate either here, or directly to the Red Cross, as these people need our help.

Please keep Kevin and all of his family in your prayers!
Thank you and God Bless from Floppy Latte at Floppy Latte's Digital Designs.

THANK YOU!

I think this may be a way to help as we all are giving people, so I wanted to pass this onto you. Please consider going to Floppy Latte's Digital Stamps or giving directly to the Red Cross if you can.

Stamping smiles and tears, Karen

No comments: