Monday, June 13, 2011

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week


The Stamp of the Week at Repeat Impressions is this delightful Fairy Kiss and it is 50% off with a code found at their blog, The House that Stamps Built. Please visit the blog for all the details and to see the cards designed by the rest of the Rock Stars.

I went CAS with this card and am really liking the color combination and how it turned out. The fairies were stamped and colored with my copics. I cut them out with a nesties label and embossed and sponged while the die was still attached, then attached that to a rust colored card. I cut the opening in the blue patterned paper with a nestie several sizes larger than the fairy label piece and attached with
mounting tape to raise this piece up. The sentiment is also from Repeat Impressions and I added some brown pearls to complete the card.

I am entering this card in the CAS challenge at Lawnscaping Challenges.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Mervi said...

Hi Karen,
lovely image, gorgeous card;-))m

Unknown said...

This is so pretty Karen! I love the color combo too. Beautifully done!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

So cute, love the distressing really makes your image stand out :)

Laurel Beard said...

Very pretty Karen!!!!!! I love the distressing around the frame! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!!!!

Marie said...

What a beautiful image! TFS =)

joy said...

I think this is a great sentiment to pair with your wonderfully colored fairies! Great job.

Ayana Posadas said...

Super cute, Karen! I love how you colored in the image. I'm so glad you joined us at the Lawnscaping challenge. :)