Friday, July 29, 2011

The Cutting Cafe' and Corrosive Challenges

The Cutting Cafe' has a challenge going where we could download "Elisha Jean and Friends Holding a Balloon" and create a card for a chance at a great prize. Corrosive Challenges is "All About Kids" this week and so am I:) The girls were so cute I just had to do more than one! Mikala Ann is above and Ruby is below. Both cards were made with my new Fleur DeLis Rectangles from Spellbinders. I cut two and scored the top of the front one and attached with strong orange line tape. I printed my girls on white cardstock, cut out with a rectangle nestie and sponged blue while still in the die. I paper pieced the dress and balloon on each and colored the rest with my copics.

Aren't they just so cute? Perfect for my kids at SAS4Kids.

I am leaving shortly for the weekend to celebrate my grandson's 5th birthday! Birthday presents and cake and hugs and family- will be great!! See you back here Monday.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Regina Easter said...

Okay now I thought I left a comment in these adorable girls. You did a fabulous job coloring these cuties. Love them. Thanks for entering the contest

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Fab cards! Thanks for playing along with our Kids challenge at Corrosive this week :D

Carole Beath said...

Darling cards....
Carole