Thursday, September 29, 2011

Paper Crafting Journey Guest DT!


I have the honor today to be the guest design team member at Paper Crafting Journey. Their challenge this week is to use Punches and Diecuts in our cards. I love my punches and dies and used several in this easel card I designed. The tree on the front is a new die from Memory Box. I decorated the tree with sparkly circle ornaments punched with a small hole punch and a star punched with an ek success punch. The border punch on the bottom is from Martha Stewart.

So come join us at Paper Crafting Journey and have some fun with your punches and dies! Hilde, my team member at SAS4Kids, is also on their team, so I have to give a shout out to her:)

I am entering this card in the challenge at Incy Wincy Designs for fancy folds.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous colourful card hun!
It's lovely of you to join us at PCJ this challenge.
hugs
Zahreen
xxx