Thursday, September 22, 2011

Top Tip Tuesday and Lexi's Creations Challenges

The challenge this week at Top Tip Tuesday is "1 For the Kids" and at Lexi's Creations it is "Card for a Child", and if you follow my blog at all, you know these themes are perfect for me and my kids:) I fell in love with the little scuba monkey and the fun sentiment from Stampendous and just had to have them! The little fish with the birthday hat was perfect for the card too, and he is from Paper Smooches. I created the water simply by masking the top and bottom of a white piece and also the scuba monkey, and sponging with blue ink. I did a little coloring with my copics and paperpieced the fish and his birthday hat. CAS but fun for a child's birthday.

Stampings smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

A very cute card with that cute sentiment. Just great.
Lynn

Elaine Stark said...

A fab fun card. A great sentiment. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Glenda Atkins said...

Such a fun card, so perfect for a child and the sentiment is fabulous:0) Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this fortnight.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh what a fun card! such a cute image love the way you have done the water too! Thanks coming to play with us this week for the one for the Kids Challenge @ Top Tip Tuesday and I hope you can come and play again soon, Hugs Samantha