Sunday, November 27, 2011

Aud Sentiments and Delightful Challenges


The challenge this week at Aud Sentiments is "Any Winter Holiday Sentiment" and at Delightful Challenges it is Red and Green. I had this CAS holiday card I made for my kids and am sharing it today. I just love the outline stickers from Mrs. Grossmans and especially this one of Santa decorating the tree with all the animals watching. I had tried putting glitter behind the sticker, but found I liked it even better just putting it on white cardstock and then cutting it out. The green is shiny metallic paper that I embossed with a Cuttlebug folder and layered onto a white card.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Arts by Sara said...

I love this card!!! You did an wonderful job on this card! The kids will love it! Have a wonderful day!

Creative Genie said...

Fun card! That Santa sticker is fabulous!!

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Karen, wow! What a striking card! Totally love it!! Great creativity!
Hugs, Sarah

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh wow this is just so stunning!

Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Jane said...

Cool card, Karen!