Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Crafting When We Can and OSAAT Challenges

The challenge this week at Crafting When we Can is "Female Birthday" and One Stitch at a Time is Anything Goes. I really like this card I made with a silhouette digi from a company that has gone out of business. I tried a new technique- put ink directly onto an acrylic block and stamp that onto cardstock to form a frame of sorts in soft color. Then I printed the digi onto that block of light color, layered onto navy and the blue card and added the sentiment and gems to complete the card.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carol Ann said...

Great idea for a back ground it's worked very well I may just have to give it a go! Great to have you play along at OSAAT this week.
Carol Ann xx

jimlynn said...

Beautiful and a great way to make a frame for this. Lovely card.
Lynn