Saturday, January 14, 2012

Annabelle Stamps and Crafty Catz Challenges




The challenge at Annabelle Stamps this week is Anything Goes and Something New is the challenge at Crafty Catz. Just about everything on this card is new: the Tilda Swirl diecut from Poppystamps, the butterfly embossing folder from Craft Concepts and the stamp set from Inkadinkado. They have been sitting in a pile on my bed in my craft room of "new stuff I haven't played with", so I put them together for this card. The butterfly in the center of the lovely diecut was stamped twice- once on a circle and the second one was cut out and attached with it's wings up. I added some pearls to complete the card.

Stamping smiles, Karen

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

Beautiful! Love that die and embossing folder too. A lovely card.
Lynn

carol said...

Super card, love all your new craft play things, thanks for joining in with our SOMETHING NEW challenge at CRAFTY CATZ x carol