Thursday, January 19, 2012

Digital Tuesday and Crafty Sentiments Challenges

The challenge this week at Digital Tuesday is to use a digital stamp and make a romantic card, and at Crafty Sentiments Anything Goes. I used two special digital images to make this Valentine for my husband. The front has a digital stamp made from a picture of our cat, Lucky. My friend and SAS4Kids team-mate and her daughter are making digital stamps from actual pictures of our kids or grandchildren or pets or anything! Their website is called EEM Photos to Digis and can be found here. I always make cards for my DH with stamps of cats, but this time it is with our real kitty. He is going to love it!


The second picture shows the inside of the card. This is a vintage kitty Valentine courtesy of The Graphics Fairy. Doesn't it just remind you of the Valentines from when we were kids? Too sweet!

Just cuz I feel like sharing, here is another project I made with digi stamps made from pictures by EEM Photos to Digis. This is a Christmas tree that I decorated with ornaments made from pictures of my friend Jane's grandchildren. She loved it:) The applications are endless for this great new idea and you can see some more wonderful card ideas on the Saturday blogpost at Send a Smile 4 Kids.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

No comments: