Monday, January 9, 2012

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week


The stamp of the week this week at Repeat Impressions is this lovely Winter Tree, and it is available this week only for 50% off with the discount code found at Repeat Impressions blog. What a deal! Please visit the blog for all the details and to see the other Rock Star's cards using this stamp.

For my card, I stamped the winter tree in brown on white cardstock and cut out with a circle nestie. I added white Flower Soft for snow and then placed gems around the circle. The blue background was embossed with snowflakes and attached to a white card. I added a strip of white burlap to complete the card.

I am entering this card in the challenge at Catch the Bug for anything goes.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Lynette said...

Cool card, Karen - love the burlap.

jimlynn said...

So pretty! I really like this image and the way you did the burlap is fantastic!
Lynn

joy said...

I like how you added texture to your card with the burlap. Great job on your card!

Cheri said...

I agree. That burlap piece makes a great accent to the tree stamp. This is a beautiful card.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the added texture! Wonderful card~

Unknown said...

Such a wonderful card! I like the burlap texture you used!

Stephanie said...

Very cute, thanks for playing at Catch The Bug.

Lori said...

Great card Karen. I love the embossing and the addition of the burlap. Very nice! Thanks so much for playing along at the Catch the Bug challenge. Good luck and I hope you'll join us again.
Lori

Tammy Miller said...

This is just adorable thank you so much for playing along with our January anything goes Challenge, please join us again very soon! Dont forget our Birday Bash and Blog hope starts tom! http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/