Sunday, February 5, 2012

Paper Shelter and Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges

"Love is in the Air" at both Paper Shelter and Penny's Paper Crafty and I am sharing this Valentine I made with a stamp I picked up at a used stamp sale and a bunch of heart punches. I stamped the Happy V Day on red and pink and paper pieced the smaller hearts. I was playing with my heart punches (all Martha Stewart), and punched a border and a white one and  the gold one in sticky paper and covered it with gold microbeads.

Happy Super Bowl Sunday- although this says it all:


Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Linda said...

Very pretty card. I love the boarder punch. SSDS's challenge is die cuts and punches. You should enter this.
I love LOVE the baby and I agree with him.

Ivonne said...

Hi Karen! Beautiful card. I love the way you used all your heart punches..and love the baby too!!! Ivonne

jimlynn said...

Just gorgeous! Love the way you used all the hearts - punches and images - on here and that beautiful border too! So pretty.

Love the little Super Bowl Sunday baby....how cute!!! I kind of feel the same way - if Dallas can't be in it, why am I watching! LOL!

Lynn

mags said...

Gorgeous card. Love the paper piecing and the gold heart. Just lovely. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
Mags
x

Karen Letchworth said...

This is a great card. Thanks for joining us for our Love Is In The Air Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges this week, and please come back and play along with us again next time.
Blessings,
Karen - Design Team Member

Kim said...

Great card. Thanks for playing with us at The paper Shelter!