Saturday, March 10, 2012

Dream Valley and Craft Your Days Away Challenges

 
Mother's Day is the theme of the challenges at Dream Valley  and Craft Your Day Away and I have a few Mother's Day cards done already so I can get them sent to my kids in plenty of time before our U.S. Mother's Day. This one features a beautiful pre-colored flower and a poked shape from Fred She Said. I just cut the flower out and also the shape. Then I poked the holes with a pin, layered on some lovely lace and a plum piece onto a white card and the CAS card is done. 

Stamping smiles, Karen 

2 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful card Karen ... your flower is an absolute stunner! Thanks for playing along with us at Dream Valley Challenges.
Lynne :)

sara said...

beautiful card thanks so much for joining us at dream valley this week
hugs sara x x