Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sassy Cheryl's and Ribbon Carousel Challenges

 
The challenge at Sassy Cheryl's is Think Spring and at Ribbon Carousel we are to use baker's twine. Butterflies make me think of spring even if I haven't seen one yet. I did see a robin and the temps here are like early summer. I created a CAS card using a Martha Stewart large butterfly border punch in a window made with a nestie. The embossing folder is from Craft Concepts and I added baker's twine to complete the card. 

Stamping smiles, Karen 

4 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

Oh, I just ADORE these little butterflies and the embossing on the paper. So elegant!
Thanks for playing along in the SPRING challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's!

jkreucher said...

Pretty as can be! nothing says spring like flowers and butterflies! Awesome card!
thanks for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl think spring challenge this week!
Judy

Jessie/knightrone said...

What a gorgeous diecut and embossing. Thanks so much for playing along with this week's Ribbon Carousel challenge.

Suzanne said...

Great job with the window diecut! Thanks for playing along at the Ribbon Carousel Challenge!!!