Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Spring is in the Air at PCI!


It's time for a new challenge at Paper Creations Ink and we are challenging you to make a Spring project and link it up for two chances to win an awesome prize from our sponsor, Rick St. Dennis. The prize is a whole sheet of awesome spring digis so please visit the blog for all the details and to see the other cards created by the PCI team using those stamps.

I chose to design with the rose border and the fun happy kitty. I printed the rose border on green paper and also on pink and yellow. I cut the border apart into squares and paper pieced the roses in spring colors. The kitty was printed on dp, cut out and the bow was paper pieced on. I raised the kitty with mounting tape and added a spring sentiment and some pearls to complete the card.

I am entering this card in the challenge at A Gem of a Challenge for Pastel colors.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a happy smiley card Karen
I love it.
Hugs Elaine