Monday, September 10, 2012

Paper Crafting Journey and Delightful Challenges


Anything Goes at Paper Crafting Journey this week and at Delightful Challenges they want to see our Halloween cards. I love to do Halloween cards:) I saw this little guy and the sentiment by Endless Creations last year at my local stamp shop and just had to pick him up. It reminds me of the time I wrapped my son in tp to be a ghost for Halloween and then it rained- what a mess! But the memory makes me smile (and my baby is turning 32 the end of October). I used some actual medical gauze on the card and a goo border from Martha Stewart.

Stamping smiles, Karen

4 comments:

Linda said...

So so cute! Love the gauze. Such a great idea. I have been eying that boarder punch for a couple of years. Love it.

Unknown said...

What a great card - I love the mummy and the "mummy" look in the background!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Aw I can just imagine your son covered in soggy toilet paper!! Your card is just adorable and spooky! Thanks so much for joining us at Delightful Challenges for our Halloween Challenge hugs Susan x

NanaConnie said...

Love the simple design on this card, Karen! The gauze strip is a perfect touch. :-D