Saturday, October 6, 2012

Punches and/or Diecuts 4 Kids at SAS4Kids!


It's time for another new challenge here at Send a Smile 4 Kids and this time we are challenging you to make a kids card using punches and/or diecuts. As always we have some great sponsors and prizes you can win in our random drawings. Heather Ellis is giving their random winner 3 digis of their choice! Scrapping Memories' prize is 10 digis or cutting files! And The Paper Shelter's prize is a $20 gift certificate! Plus you could be picked for our Top Three and win a cool blog badge and an opportunity to join us as a guest dt member!

My first card above features a darling fall digital stamp from Scrapping Memories. Isn't she sweet? I used a border punch from Martha Stewart with gold paper under the holes and some leaf diecuts from Nestabilities that I cut and embossed in fall colors.


My second card uses another darling digital stamp this time from Heather Ellis. I paper pieced her dress and her letter and punched some lined colored paper with a Stampin' up border punch. I added a green punched butterfly (Martha Stewart) to complete the card. I would like to say the card was distressed but the truth is my husband dropped some water on it and I didn't notice it until I was editing the picture... But we will just call it distressed in some special way:)


We had such cool images given to the dt I just had to play with all of them:) This sweetie is from The Paper Shelter and I just printed her and cut her out with an oval die. I cut some leaves out of cardboard with my nesties dies and embossed them with my No More Shims thick embossing pad onto Core'dinations paper and then I sanded the leaves. I added a few other leaf punches to complete the fun fall card.

Stamping smiles 4 our kids, Karen

2 comments:

Vicky Briggs said...

cute image and love the background

NanaConnie said...

Love all of these, but the last one is my favorite! Gorgeous embossing and distressing! Fab colors.