Sunday, December 2, 2012

Raisin Boat and Sisterhood of Crafters Challenges


Thank You is the challenge at Raisin Boat Challenges this month and Embossing is the theme at The Sisterhood of Crafters.  I created this CAS thank you card a while back and it was sitting in the "never blogged" pile on my desk. I know the embossing folder border is from Stampin' Up, but cannot give credits for the stamps I used- sorry. But I masked, sponged in blue and a little yellow and stamped in black. Then I added the sentiment and the bird.

Stamping smiles, Karen

3 comments:

Darlene said...

What a BEAUTIFUL creation Karen! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘EMBOSSING’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Vicky Briggs said...

A very pretty card Karen, I like the way you only inked the middle, very neat idea!

Linda said...

Beautiful card Karen. Thanks for joining the challenge this month at Raisin Boat.