Monday, January 14, 2013

Stampin' For the Weekend and Card Makin' Mamas Challenges



Anything Goes at the Stampin' For the Weekend and Card Makin' Mamas challenges this week so I am sharing a card I made with a new favorite die cut from Spellbinders. I bought two of the new smaller dies from Spellbinders and I love them both. This one is Medallion One and can be cut totally out (like the purple one) or used without the edge and cut from the center of a piece of cardstock. I did both versions and layered the purple one on top and then I put a different shade of purple under the hole cut with the die. Fun look with just one die. I added some gems and a perfect sentiment from Serendipity to complete the card. 

Stamping smiles, Karen 




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a gorgeous card. Love how you have used your favourite SB die! Thanks for sharing with us at Card Makin' Mamas hugs Susan x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, such a fabulous design and wonderful colours.
Thank you for taking part in the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge
Sue