Monday, February 4, 2013

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week



The stamp of the week this week at Repeat Impressions is this sweet “Roses are Red” sentiment for stamper’s Valentines, and it is available this week only for 50% off with the discount code found at Repeat Impressions blog. What a deal! Please visit the blog for all the details and to see the other Rock Star's cards using this stamp.

For my card, I cut a hole in the front of an embossed red card so you can see the stamping inside. I stamped the “Roses are Red” sentiment on the Cat Banner stamp and surrounded it with a blue hearts background. I popped up one of the embossed candy hearts to say “luv u” to the special recipient.

Stamping smiles, Karen

2 comments:

Cazzy said...

I like that Karen, the kitty with image is sweet and I want that embossing folder! I have to have it!

Vicky Briggs said...

Great card Karen. I like the open window and the poem.
Vicky Briggs