Friday, March 1, 2013

Sweet Stamps and Craft-room Challenges


The challenge this week at Craft-room Challenges is "For a Man" and at Sweet Stamps they want us to use  embossing folders, dies and stamps. I was playing with some new stamps and embossing folders I had not used yet, and came up with this CAS card for a man. I loved the detail in this bear stamp from Art Impressions and stamped him on kraft paper. The black piece was embossed with a new embossing folder from Lifestyle Crafts and I cut a circle to frame him with using my Spellbinders Nestabilities circle die. The sentiment (by My Sentiments Exactly) was framed with a punched window made with a Stampin' up punch.

Stamping smiles, Karen

1 comment:

jonim52 said...

Love the window you created. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps.