Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Card Mania and Forever Friends Challenges


Punches and/or Diecuts is the theme at both Card Mania and Forever Friends this week and I have used both on this black and white card I created for a friend recently. I use my punches, diecuts and embossing folders almost daily- I can't imagine card making without them. I used the positive and negative of a butterfly die from Sizzix, cut a wavy line border and embossed the whole card with an embossing folder from Stampin' Up. I punched the window and added a simple sentiment. I added some pearls in black and white to complete the CAS card.

Stamping smiles, Karen

4 comments:

Vili M. said...

Very beatiful and cute! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges!

Linda said...

Hi nice card!
I like butterflies!
Thanks for joining our foreverfriends challenge! X Linda DT-FF

Wattage said...

Lovely stylish monochrome card, thanks for joining the challenge at Forever Friends,Lisa (DT) x

Addii said...

Great card, very beautiful, thank you for being our challenge Card mania!