Monday, July 1, 2013

The Squirrel and the Fox and Sister Act Challenges

Christmas in July is the theme of the challenge this week at The Squirrel and the Fox, and Anything Goes at Sister Act Challenge. I make Christmas cards all year round, and this is one I made with a new die from Tim Holtz that had not been used before. I cut one reindeer out of thicker chipboard and on with black card stock. I embossed the designer paper with the thicker one and my No More Shims embossing pad, then sponged with a distress ink to bring out the embossed reindeer. I layered the black reindeer just to the left of the embossed one, stamped the sentiment and attached all to a square kraft card.

Stamping smiles, Karen

1 comment:

Cathy P said...

Love what you have done here! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Sister Act Challenge Blog this week!
Hugs,
Cathy xx