Thursday, August 22, 2013

CAS Winter Wishes


I know it is no where near winter or Christmas, but I like to make holiday cards all year so I am not rushed when the holidays do come around. The challenge at Addicted to CAS this week is Holiday, and Anything (always) Goes at Through the Craftroom Door. I am sharing this CAS card I made with an old fashioned sled stamp from Raisin Boat. I embossed the background with a Tim Holtz Sizzix embossing folder. The snow was created with glitter along a torn white piece.

Stamping smiles, Karen

3 comments:

sandie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sandie said...

I'll try again Karen-I love how you have created the snow line, what a great idea-I will have to remember that one! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

Harriet Skelly said...

Hi Karen! This is a lovely holiday card! Thank you for joining us at ATCAS!