Friday, September 27, 2013

Same sketch, Different Holiday on Crackerbox Palace Friday


It's Crackerbox Palace Friday and I am sharing another card I made with Crackerbox Palace stamps and the same sketch as last week. A friend taught me the fun fold on the front of the card. Simply take two sided designer paper, cut the right part in half and fold back the top and bottom. I tied the center down with a bow of red ribbon. I stamped the beautiful holly branch in green and added some stickles berries. I stamped the Joy to the World to complete the CAS holiday card.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please visit the website to see these and many other awesome Crackerbox Palace stamps.
I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Party Time Tuesday and the challenge at Creative Craft Challenges to use ribbon on our cards.
 Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen


1 comment:

Lisa Mensing said...

This is gorgeous! Love the design and papers you used. Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays.