Monday, October 7, 2013

Fall Colors Outside and on My Card


I love fall colors and here in central Wisconsin, our trees are just beautiful right now. I used my favorite fall colors on this card I designed for a stamp camp recently. I embossed the gold and orange strips with a SU embossing folder, layered on dark brown and wove them for the background. The maple leaf was cut and embossed with a Spellbinders die, and the Gratitude was cut with my Silhouette Portrait and a cutting file from Silhouette America.

I am entering this card in the Autumn Colors challenge at Allsorts and the Fall Fun challenge at 2 Sisters.

Stamping smiles, Karen


2 comments:

brenda said...

A really elegant card Karen in the rich Autumn colours and so perfect for our theme this week.

Many thanks for joining in at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Sarah said...

Love the bold design of your card Karen, gorgeous mix of colours. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our Autumn Colours challenge x