Monday, November 4, 2013

CAS Embossed Butterfly Card



This card combines so many of my favorites: CAS style, embossing, butterflies, using positive and negatives of a diecut image (cut with my favorite tool, my Silhouette- see inside below) and a great sentiment (Stampin' Up.) Here is the inside of the card:

I continued the embossing, sentiment and butterfly image on the inside.

I am entering this card in the embossing challenge at CAS-ual Fridays and the challenge at Flutter By Wednesdays to use any winged creature on our cards.

Stamping smiles, Karen

2 comments:

Danni said...

Very pretty and clever to continue the theme on the inside! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

Alice said...

love the pop of red. great card! thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!