Friday, November 1, 2013

Wild West Masculine Card from Crackerbox Palace


It's Crackerbox Palace Friday and I am sharing a masculine card I made with stamps from Crackerbox Palace. I love using silhouette stamps and Crackerbox Palace has so many to choose from. I chose to stamp the cowboy silhouette on kraft paper and add the barb wire and “The Wild West” too. The wagon wheel is a cutting file from Silhouette America.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please visit the website to see these and many other awesome Crackerbox Palace stamps.
I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Through the Craft Room Door and LEJ Designs.
Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen


3 comments:

Sandra said...

I love this, the image is great!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
Hugs,Sandra

crafty-stamper said...

Fantastic silhouette image love the wagon wheel and the barbed wire-thanks for joining us at Lej Designs
Carol DT x

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

What a brilliant male card. Clean and simple but looks great.

We are so glad you have joined in the LEJ Designs Challenge 'Anything Goes'.

LEJ Designs offer weekly challenges with wonderful LEJ Images and sponsor prizes up for grabs.
We really hope to see you joining us again.

<3 & hugs
Lisa xxxxx LEJ DT Organiser