Friday, May 16, 2014

Old Age Puppy Card from Crackerbox Palace


It's Crackerbox Palace Friday and I am sharing a card I made with some fun new stamps I recently received from Crackerbox Palace. The “old age” sentiment cracks me up and I love the puppy too. I gave him googly eyes after I stamped and cut him out. I cut a semi-circle with a Nestabilities circle die and raised that piece and the puppy with pop dots over a black piece that was embossed with a Cuttlebug numbers embossing folder. I added some more eyes to finish the card.

Thanks for stopping by the my blog. The stamps I have used today and many other awesome stamps are available on our new website here.
I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Penny’s Paper-Crafty and Scrappers Delights.

5 comments:

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Oh this is one super cute image love it hugs cheryl xx

Joanne said...

This is such a cute fun and whimsical car, it really made me smile! Great sentiment, and lovely embossing! Thanx for joining us at Scrapper's Delights! Joanne

Michelle said...

Ha ha ha - I love the sentiment on this and the cute image - just wonderful and made me chuckle - thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty this week - Michelle x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Love the card and that sentiment is so hilarious!

Melanie said...

A fabulous card! Absolutely LOVE your sentiment...
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes” challenge.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)