Sunday, June 29, 2014

Double Easel Music Card


Recently I was playing with some more fun folds for my Fun Folds II class and  I designed this Double Easel Music Card. If you take the class, you will be taught how to make this card, but if you can't, here is a tutorial explaining how this fold is created. The base can be any size you want, but I chose to make it 7 x 7 and folded it in half. The top part is cut at 3 1/2" down 3 1/2 inches. I used stamps from Raisin Boat and Skipping Stone Designs for all the musical elements and paper pieced the bird and butterfly. The bottom notes piece is raised on pop dots to hold up the easels. Here is what the card looks like closed:

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Sister Act and Crafty Catz.

4 comments:

Deepti said...

That's an awesome card, love the folds :)

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Hi Karen, thanks for stoping by, you could enter you bird card into the challenge at Come and Get It challenges. I have a link om my blog.
Cindy

tilly said...

a lovely shaped card ..... thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and hope you come back again
Tilly

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card Karen! I love your wonderful folded cards, so creative and so fun.