Sunday, July 27, 2014

Thinking of You Rose Card

I have been having fun with my rose die from Penny Black, and the other night while laying in bed (where I get my best ideas), it occurred to me to put a Clear Views transparency picture from The Mark-It Place under the cut out image of the rose and this is how that late night idea turned out. The Thinking of You die is from Penny Black too and I sponged it with a little green ink. I stamped the sentiment from Words to the Rescue on a green piece and cut it out in a wave.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Crafty Catz and Sister Act.

8 comments:

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is gorgeous - I LOVE that die of the rose and it is now on my "must buy it" list.

Manuela said...

Pretty Card!! :-)

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is gorgeous! I wish I had the time to get creative again but the garden is keeping me too busy now. But keep inspiring me.

Brenda said...

Wow, this is a stunning card Karen! Love how your minds works while in bed. lol Hugs, Brenda

Cathy P said...

Great creative idea, Karen. (My best ideas come when I brush my teeth!) Thanks for sharing your card with us at Sister Act. Cathyxx

Unknown said...

You have made such an elegant card! Love the colors and the layout you created. Thank you for joining our 'anything goes' challenge at Crafty Catz and good luck in the draw!
Hugs,
Anna xxx

tilly said...

your idea turned out just fine, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz, hope to see you again
Tilly

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my goodness...this is simply breath taking! What a fabulous way to make a card, you have so much talent! This is my favorite of all the cards you have made, I love it.