Saturday, August 22, 2015

Anything Goes 4 Kids at Send a Smile 4 Kids!


It’s Saturday and time for another fun challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids! This time our challenge is Anything Goes 4 Kids!  Create and link any card appropriate for a child, and you could win one of our great prizes.


We have three very generous sponsors for this challenge: Flat Friends Boutique is giving their winner 6 digis of their choice!  Crafty Sentiments is giving their randomly picked winner 3 digis!  And Stitchy Bear Digital Outlet’s winner gets a $6 gift certificate! TEAM S.A.S will also be choosing their favorite cards for our top three and the winners will receive a blog badge and an opportunity to be a guest design team member on a future challenge.

My first card above features a sweet digi from Flat Friends Boutique called "Bear Hug." I paper pieced the bear and his friend's clothes and popped them up with pop dots on a patterned piece of green cardstock. I added a couple button hearts and stamped a big hug sentiment.


My second card features a cute giraffe from Crafty Sentiments called Gaffi. I created a background with patterned cardstock, some strips of embossed cardstock and a stitched wavy circle. I paper pieced Gaffi and attached a "hey" greeting cut with a die cut from Paper Smooches.

I am entering these cards in the Anything Goes challenges at Wonderful Wednesdays and Crafty Sentiments Designs.

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What fun children's cards Karen - i particularly like the top one, it's so sweet.
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Awww! Both are great but the first one is so sweet! Lovely card designs for kids.

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

I love your cards, Karen! Paper-piecing is something I don't think to do often enough, and I don't think I've ever done it with digi images. You've inspired me to give that a try. Thanks so much for sharing--and for the inspiration! ~ Andrea Andrea's Paper Antics