Friday, August 21, 2015

Bee-cause You're Special!


It's Crackerbox Palace Friday and today I am sharing a card I made with Crackerbox Palace's awesome stamps. I used CBP’s sweet bees and a new sentiment to create this cheery card. I started with a yellow cardbase that I embossed with a new hexagon embossing folder from WeR Memory Keepers. I punched a bunch of black dp hexagons with a punch from Fiskars. I stamped the bees and sweet sentiment on a white square and did a little coloring. Then I layered it on a black square and attached everything to the cardbase.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Through the Craft Room Door and 613 Avenue Create.

6 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Loving bees - and they are so popular right now - the hexagon reminds me of the honeycomb. Great job.

Jacee said...

Bee-utiful Karen!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

~ginny said...

Hey Karen - I like the hexagons used with the Bee - a nicely balanced composition and it makes a beautiful card! So glad you are sharing your project and creativity at 613 Ave C – thank you!
~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C : [#137 – ATG / no Twist]
Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous card Karen - love the repeated hexagons, and the sweet sentiment.
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Lovely card and so bee utiful too. Really cute design.

Theresa said...

very nicely composed and well balanced. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx