Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Dancing the Disco Side-step with Die-Versions Dies


Happy Die-Versions Tuesday! It's my turn to post a card on Die-Version's blog and mine. Today I am sharing a side step card I created featuring the Retro Disco dies from the October release available here on the website.  I haven’t made a side step card in a while, but it seemed to be the perfect platform for my disco dancers so I found a tutorial here and made one with Tim Holtz’s Kraft-Core Shattered Cardstock from Core’dination. I die cut the Retro Dancers twice with pink and black cardstock and layered them together. They are side-stepping on the stairs of the card. I cut “Disco” and the Retro Disco Ball out of gold cardstock and attached. Makes you want to boogie the night away, right? Here is another view of the card from the front.


**Remember you can get a 15% discount on any of Die-Versions great dies by simply using my discount code karen15 when you check out at the Die-Versions website.**

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  and at 613 Avenue Create.

3 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

hello Karen! what a fun card, luv the pop up disco dancers...brings back a ton of memories...fun! so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card Karen, and so full of movement.
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a lovely side step card and love the cool theme you chose for it.