Friday, January 15, 2016

Rainy Day Lady with Crackerbox Palace Stamps and BoBunny Glitter Paste


It’s Crackerbox Palace Friday and today I am sharing a card I made with Crackerbox Palace stamps, a stencil and BoBunny glitter paste. This rainy day lady stamp is one of my favorites at Crackerbox Palace. And I love how you can use BoBunny glitter paste with a stencil like stencil paste, but it dries much quicker and is so sparkly! I used silver BoBunny glitter paste and a stencil from Memory Box to create the rain on this card. I stamped and paper pieced the beautiful lady and raised her with pop dots on the navy blue piece which I attached to a green card base.

I am entering this card in the stencil challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge and the anything goes challenge at 613 Avenue Create. I am also entering it in the Take it Make it Challenge at Craft Stamper Magazine. 

5 comments:

Cyndie said...

Wonderful card Karen! The rain stencil is perfect with the glitter paste. And I absolutely love the papers you chose for the umbrella lady. Now I have to check out Crackerbox Palace. Since I'm in CA I am especially drawn to anything rainy, fortunately we're finally getting some.

I also love your Tim Holtz crazy bird birthday card from a few days ago. And the kitty in the window shaker card. OK, they're all great! Happy to be your newest follower!

kiwimeskreations said...

What an elegant and atmospheric card Karen - love it, especially the glittery rain.
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Awesome card design. And, love the rain you created to go with the image. Nice way you pieced it too.

Janny's Cards Creations said...

Leuke kaart maar gelukkig schijnt nu de zon. Groetjes Janny

Gio said...

I love, love it! Such a brilliant design. And thank you for playing with us at the CraftStamper magazine challenge