Thursday, February 11, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day with Tonic and Nuvo AND a Facebook Contest!


Today I am sharing a Valentine I made with Tonic Studio's awesome products and also a chance for you to win a prize package of Tonic goodies! Take a look:



All you need to do is go here and like the Tonic Studios USA Facebook page and enter the contest. I do not have some of these products- like the Tonic detail scissors and know they are on my wish list because Tonic Studios has the best scissors in the world! I do have the butterfly set -gorgeous!- and the paper cutter- highly recommended! So you know you want to win- go like the page and enter the contest here! (If that link does not work on your mobile device, try this one.)

Here are the products I used to make my Valentine above: 
Dies: Missing You Strip Die and Stamp Set 1168E    Tools: Tonic Trimmer , Tonic Tangerine Die Cutting Machine, and Tonic Scissors   Adhesives: Tonic Funky Glue Pen, Scor-tape sheets   Cardstock: pink and red cardstock  Other: Nuvo Radiant Gold Gilding Flakes, Nuvo Red Berry Crystal Drops, Tonic Forever Moments Rosalyn A4 Embossing Folder, red dye ink, stamp cleaner pad

I love the Nuvo Gilding Flakes and attached them to a two sided sticky paper and rubbed them in with a square of a stamp cleaner pad from Inkssentials. I die cut the Tonic Missing You die out of a red cardstock strip, and stamped and die cut a couple romantic tickets from the same set. I embossed the whole legal size card in Tonic's Rosalyn embossing folder and added some red Crystal Drops to complete the romantic Valentine. 

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Scrapy Land and the Say It with Love challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas. 

5 comments:

Fikreta said...

Your card is very beautiful !
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

Glennis F said...

Went to the contest, but it is only open to USA residents -what about the rest of us?

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful card - love the guilding flakes - they add such a wonderful classy look to the card.
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your card and thanks for the heads up about entering the contest. I have heard lots of good things especially about the paper cutter from others.

L.B. said...

Very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.