Thursday, May 26, 2016

Fast and Easy Guy Card


I needed a fast card for a special man recently and pulled out a bunch of NBUS to make this card. I started with an aqua blue card base and attached the die cut Frantic Stamper Fishing Card Panel. I stamped Best Wishes from a new set by Dina Wakley for Ranger. I die cut an owl from Taylored Expressions twice out of a dark brown scrap and added Nuvo Cosmic Brown Embellishment Mousse on one of them, then offset the two owls. I die cut a kraft border with Lil' Inker rectangle stitched dies and raised that border up on mounting tape.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful quick card Karen, Love that fishing die!
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a great card...works for birthdays, get well or Father's day.

Jo Nevill said...

Great silhouette card !

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Cara said...

A great quick card. Cara x