Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Another card with Tonic Header and Sentiment Dies


Today I am sharing another card I made with Tonic Studios Garden Terrace header dies for an article I am preparing for Scrap and Stamp Arts on different ways to use our dies. This time I cut a solid background for the header die and also cut apart the butterflies from the header die to use on my card. The butterfly header from the Garden Terrace set is just lovely and I die cut it out of the top of a red square card base. I also cut the outline only of the butterflies out of Tonic's gold mirror card and attached it behind the red butterflies. I die cut one of Tonic's circle dies out of the front of the card base and attached acetate behind the circular hole. I die cut the butterfly header die in Tonic's gold mirror card and then cut the pieces apart for accents on the front and in the inside of the card. I also die cut the beautiful butterfly Sew Pretty Corner die and attached that to the front of the card. On the inside of the card I attached a couple more gold butterflies and the gorgeous Miniature Moments "Send With Love". Links to both of these sets and more ideas on how to use these dies can be found if you scroll down here on my blog for the last three day's blog posts. 

Here are a couple more pictures showing my card from the side with the acetate opening: 



3 comments:

Fikreta said...

great card

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Karen this is gorgeous - love the gold and red, and the way you have been able to back the header die cut with the foil
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Very pretty card.