Monday, August 8, 2016

Masculine Thanks Card with Die-Versions Dies


Happy Monday everyone! It's my turn to post a card on Die-Version's blog and mine, and I am sharing this  masculine thank you card featuring some favorite Die-Version’s dies. I created the background by sprinkling three colors of Lindy’s Magicals powders from the Autumn set onto watercolor paper and spritzing it with water to release the lovely colors. I die cut Die-Versions Rope Background and applied Nuvo Black Ash Mousse for realistic rope like color. I attached that when dry to the card front. Then I die cut and attached Die-Versions Sweet Petites Father and Son silhouette and “Thanks”.

**Remember you can get a 15% discount on any of Die-Version’s great dies by simply using my discount code karen15 when you check out at the Die-Versions website.**

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Scrapy Land.

5 comments:

Fikreta said...

great card

Donna said...

This is so stunning Karen, like the background and the rope and silhouette are perfect with it!

kiwimeskreations said...

wonderful card Karen - love the rope die cut, and the fabulous silhouette Father and Son in the foreground.
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Outstanding card design. I love the colors and the rope design background for the focal images.

Nancy Hill said...

Very interesting about using the Lindy's Magicals powders and the Nuvo for this card. Learned a lot and would love to learn more. Hugs Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Scrapy Land and look forward seeing your next beautiful card with us soon. Hugs, Nancy Hill, Design Team for Scrapy Land