Saturday, September 10, 2016

Happy 5th Anniversary Let's Create!


If you follow my blog, you know I have been having a blast teaching classes at Let's Create in Wisconsin Rapids. I made this card for Franki at Let's Create because they are celebrating their 5th Anniversary this month at the store! If you have not made the trip down there yet, I can assure you it is well worth the gas and time. Every time I go, there are new and exciting dies and stamps and products to see and of course buy. There are anniversary specials and prizes all month long. 

I love new folds and interactive cards and am having so much fun with my new Hanging Charm Pull Tab die from Karen Burnistan for Elizabeth Crafts. I bought the die and the pretty designer paper from Ken Oliver on this card at Let's Create. Here is a look at the card from the front laying flat to mail: 


Both the Happy Anniversary and the numeral 5 are dies from Tonic Studios (a company that Let's Create features in their store.) I punched out a label shape under the pull tab and stamped Congrats! in a white inlaid label that shows when the baker's twine is pulled:




So Happy  5th Anniversary Let’s Create, and here’s to many more!

 I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Scrapy Land.

5 comments:

designbydonna said...

Your interactive cards have been great. I really like this one. I need your class as I have trouble envisioning how to do this. Is there a video?

kiwimeskreations said...

Another fabulous use of this die Karen - love your colours on this card.
Blessings
Maxine

Celeste Goff said...

Such a cool interactive card!

Celeste Goff said...

Such a cool interactive card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a neat card design with that pull tab hanging charm interactive card.