Friday, November 18, 2016

Merry and Bright Christmas Card with Nuvo Glimmer Pastes


I think most of my Christmas cards this year will be full of sparkle from Nuvo Glimmer Pastes. It is so easy to use in so many ways. The first step in making this card was to die cut  the top part ("May Your Days Be") of Tonic Studio's Merry and Bright Header Fold Die along the center score line of a dark green card base. I created a stencil with the "Merry and Bright" part and applied Garnet Red Glimmer Paste through the stencil and let that dry. I used the Essentials Sunray Venus Layering Die Set to cut out the white and gold mirror card layers on the card front. Then I die cut Tonic's Poinsettia Wreath Die several times and applied Garnet Red, Golden Crystal and Emerald Green Glimmer Pastes to color it with texture and sparkle. I finished the holiday flowers with a center of Nuvo Crystal Drops. Here is a close up look at all the texture and sparkle:

On the inside of the card, I added Tonic's Happy Holidays die cut out of Tonic's gold mirror card. 



4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A striking card Karen - the die cut on the top looks stunning.
Blessings
Maxine

Celeste Goff said...

What a pretty and shimmery card Karen!

Craftychris said...

This is gorgeous and I love all the sparkle! xxx

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a beauty! Gorgeous Christmas card design!