Thursday, May 4, 2017

Altenew Layered Floral Cover Dies Series - Day Two

Today is day two of my blog series featuring different cards made with the new Altenew Layered Floral Cover Dies. I am having so much fun designing with these dies! It is so easy to make a gorgeous card with them. Pick some coordinating colors, die cut and attach. I started with a dark green cardbase this time, die cut layer A out of orange and layer B out of ombre watercolored light orange cardstock. I used my favorite glue (Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive with the fine tip) to attach them together perfectly. I added a stitched square wedding sentiment on top from Lil' Inker.


Thanks for helping me #spread the joy of creativity!

4 comments:

Migdalia said...

Love the background dies!!Lovely card.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Fikreta said...

its very nice

Verna Angerhofer said...

Another pretty version with the dies.

Kathy Krug said...

Beautiful design, Karen. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Dies R Us Challenge Blog. Please join us in future challenges.
Kathy Krug
DRU DT