Thursday, August 17, 2017

Another Rainbow "Part of the Dance" Card

I love rainbows and gorgeous stamps and playing with them when I have time. I am taking a class called Rainbow Maker at Online Card Classes and played with one of the ideas they shared creating a round rainbow of colors with Distress Oxide inks and a sponging tool. It is easier to blend the Distress Oxide inks than the traditional distress inks I think, but I am still not an expert. Even so, I do like the background especially with the water spots and I love the stamp from Technique Junkies that is the focal point. I stamped it several times using my Tim Holtz Tonic Studios Stamp Platform and black Versafine ink. I attached the finished card front to a white 5 1/2" square card base and added some Sparkling Clear Droplets from Kat Scrappiness to finish the card.

I will be entering this in the "Add a Sentiment" challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday and the Day One gallery at the Rainbow Maker Online Card Class. Thanks for helping me #spread the joy of creativity!

4 comments:

designbydonna said...

Love the background, sentiment, and image--well I guess I just love everything about this card. Beautiful

Fikreta said...

love backroud!
gorgeous card
hugs

Verna Angerhofer said...

Another wonderful card design and a gorgeous color choice.

Virginia L. said...

Love the striking colors, Karen! The color contrast is awesome! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Add a Sentiment” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!