Friday, August 13, 2010

Scrapbook Friday Blue Moon

 


When we took our grandson and his family out for his birthday recently, for desert he got to choose whatever he wanted. He always chooses chocolate, but this time he chose Blue Moon ice cream. We got some cute pix and when we got the pix printed, I couldn't get that song out of my head: "Blue Moon, you left me standing alone...." Not that that part is applicable and I know this dates me because it is a very old song:)

Anyway, I made the moon and embossed to make it look like moon craters and used the O's to make two more- I like how it turned out. I used a Mojo Monday sketch from a few weeks back as the starting point.

 


Of course,the best part is the pictures and this is the birthday boy's loving family.

Stamping and scrapping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

No comments: