Friday, February 4, 2011

Critter Sketch & Crafty Sentiments Challenges and GO PACK!

The sketch at Critter Sketch this week was a great one so I just had to play along. I used my new Tim Holtz papers and flowers and I just love how it turned out. The bird is from a Fiskars set.


I am going out of town to babysit for my darling grandson and won't be back until just before my Packers play in the Super Bowl. So I decided to share one more card today that works great for the challenge at Crafty Sentiments to use bears on our cards.  I was organizing my punches and came upon this bear punch I have never used since I "had to have it" several years ago. I thought he might make a cute Packer teddy bear and so I made a #12 for my grandson (Aaron Rodgers our quarterback for those of you not Packer fans..) and a #52 for me (my other favorite: Clay Matthews). I made mine into a fun card with stickers and diecuts and an old football stamp. I have to say one more time: Go Pack Win!

Stamping and Packer smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Kym Weber said...

Go Pack Go! Both your cards are fabulous! The little bear is absolutely darling! Awesome job! Have fun babysitting your grandson!

The Packers are in the SuperBowl! Yeah!

Hugs,
~Kym~

pinky said...

Two excellent cards, love them both. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Sentiments Designs.
Pinky

Kristi said...

Cute,cute cards! I have that bird set and it not seen ink yet..shame on me! Love the Tim Holtz papers and that adorable bear!

Heide said...

Great cards, love the one with the vintage measuring tapes.

Anonymous said...

Hello a very beautiful card and a great design.
Karla

Moira said...

Fantastic card!!

Thanks for joining us at the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog.. hope to see you again next week!

JustYolie said...

Beautiful cards, loving the bird stamp. :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards simply gorgeous and cute,.... Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments! Jo xxx

Unknown said...

These are so cute, love them both.. birdie and teddie one :) Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck. xxx

marsha said...

What a fabulous vintage card! Love the papers and the bird is just perfect! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Critter Sketch Challenge, we hope you will come back and play again next week!
Hugs,
Marsha
CSCB-DT

Colleen said...

Love your use of papers! Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch Challenges!

Anonymous said...

great cards! thanks for playing the Critter Sketch challenge.
Michele
Critter DT