Monday, April 18, 2011

Repeat Impressions SOTW

The Stamp of the Week this week at Repeat Impressions is this really cute "Child with Wagon". You can get this stamp for 50% off this week- visit the RI blog, The House that Stamps Built for all the details and the discount code. I colored my image with copics and cut and embossed the circle with my nesties, sponging the edges before taking the circle out of the die. The sentiment is also from Repeat Impressions and was stamped on the golden yellow layer and made visible by tearing the dp layer.

Lots of layers make it fun and also qualifies the card for Operation Write Home's challenge this week to use Layers on our cards.

 Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Whimsey said...

Very cute Karen; love the blue sponging around the image! Bring on sprint - I AM READY!!

:D

Harriet Skelly said...

Karen this is adorable!

jimlynn said...

Adorable card and I'm loving that little image too. Very cute.
Lynn

Lynette said...

Very cute, Karen! Love the torn area exposing the sentiment!

Crafting Belle said...

Hi Karen, thought I would leave a little 'hello' you have some lovely cards xxx

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Great card and I love your layers! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Operation Write Home!

Unknown said...

This is wonderful Karen! I love the colors and how you stamped the sentiment!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Nice job coloring this sweet image, Karen!