Sunday, May 15, 2011

Paper Creations Ink First Challenge


Today is the debut challenge at my friends Sara and Michael's new blog, Paper Creations Ink. It is a sketch challenge and I made this card using their great sketch. I embossed the white with a Sizzix embossing folder, cut it diagonally and attached it back to a larger green card. The center floral picture is a Clear Views Transparency from The Mark-it Place. I added some gems to the half circles of lavender to complete this sketch inspired card.

I had fun with this sketch and hope you will join me in this challenge at Paper Creations Ink. The challenges will be on the 1st and 15th of the month so you have about two weeks each time to play.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

jimlynn said...

Gorgeous!!!
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Fabulous I love your style

Miranda said...

hi Karen , such a pretty card, love the dry embossing around the image, it looks very elegant this way
thanks for joining our 1st challenge at PCI this week
hugs
Miranda

Melissa Czapor said...

Your card is gorgeous!! I am so glad you joined us for our 1st challenge at PCI!!

Sara said...

Karen... I love your card! What can I say that the rest haven't? Thank you so much for joining us at PCI! Have a wonderful week! Happy Creating! Sara

Pat said...

Karen...this is a fabulous card. Love the idea of a transparency and the dry embossing. Am so glad that you could join us over here at PCI.